– 2 sets flat bench of 135
– 2 sets increased weight for 10-12 reps
– 2 sets heavy weight 4-6 reps
• Drop set 8-10 reps
• Drop set 10-12 reps
• Cool down 135 for 15-20 reps
Now that you’re warmed up, time to grow that stubborn upper chest!
INCLINE BENCH OR HAMMER STRENGTH
During this exercise keep your body supported by arching your lower back slightly.
6 sets total for maximum growth/pump
• Warm up set 15 reps
• Increase the weight for 10-12 reps
• Increase again for 6-8 reps
• Heavy set for 4-6 reps
• Drop sets 10-12 and then 12-15
Now time for the Ronnie Coleman LOWER CHEST DEVELOPMENT
• DECLINE HAMMER STRENGTH OR FLAT BENCH (preferably if your gym has a decline hammer strength).
• Four heavy sets starting with 10-12 reps
• Increasing weight for 6-8 2x
• One final max weight set for 6 reps
TIME TO PUMP YOU UP!
RESISTANCE PREACHER CURL DUMBBELL FLIES – THE GAME CHANGER!
*MUST HAVE A TRAINING PARTNER OR A SPOT FOR THIS EXERCISE*
• Warm up set with light weight Dumbbells for 15 reps
• Increase dumbbell weight for 10 reps with resistance on every single rep
• Another set of 10 with heavier Dumbbells and resistance
• Last set with heavier Dumbbells for 8 reps
Finish your workout with cable flyes. 5 sets 20 reps.
Finally take your best chest day picture and hashtag #SCSam for a shout out. If you didn’t take a gym swolfie, did you even workout?