The name says it all! We are going to keep this one short and sweet for those who want to satisfy that sweet tooth but don’t have a lot of time to make a fancy dessert with a crazy amount of ingredients. This ice cream recipe contains only 3 ingredients! The special ingredient I used for this recipe is P28 High Protein Spread in Caramel Turtle. It’s AMAZING!! If you’re obsessed with nut butters (like I am) this P28 a MUST in your pantry.. Okay, now back to the ice cream..
– 150g frozen banana
– 2 tbsp P28 High Protein Spread
– Splash of Almond Milk
Step 1: Take your frozen banana and place in a food processor or blender.
Step 2: Add in 2 tbsp of P28 and almond milk. Blend that baby up!
Step 3: Poor the ice cream mixture into a bowl and serve with whip cream and bananas. Enjoy your ice cream as a soft serve version OR you can put it back in the freezer for a couple minutes to harden up for a regular ice cream treat!
– Sossie Rose
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Many of us have enjoyed a tasty pancake. P28 Foods had launched their protein packed dry pancake mix late 2014 with two core flavors, Buckwheat and White Chocolate. Well move over core flavors, here comes the newest to the P28 Pancake family, Chocolate Coconut and Strawberries n’ Cream!
For those who’ve never tried the P28 Pancakes, besides being absolutely delicious, the dry mix packs in 28 grams of PROTEIN per two (2) pancakes. (normal, not hulk sized pancakes) They use absolutely ZERO high fructose corn syrup, ZERO trans fats, non-GMO, and ZERO artificial preservatives. This is the ultimate definition of cheating clean.
The two (2) new flavors, Chocolate Coconut and Strawberries n’ Cream are currently on order and should be available by the end of April 2015.
It’s been confirmed. The guys over at P28 Foods are pumping out a new, delicious flavor of high protein spreads, Caramel Turtle! Still packed with whey isolate, the new flavor is a unique chocolate, caramel and cashew blend. A bit different from their peanut or almond nut source. Cashew nuts are actually the kidney-shaped seeds that adhere to the bottom of the cashew apple, the fruit of the cashew tree, which is native to the coastal areas of northeastern Brazil. The seed we know as the kidney-shaped cashew “nut” is delicate in flavor and firm, but slightly spongy, in texture. Combined with a tasty chocolate and caramel makes an amazing anytime snack! The Caramel Turtle Spread is set to hit shelves April 15, 2015.
“You asked for it, and we answered. A high protein spread made with cashews. Coming April 15th, our all-new Caramel Turtle Spread! Made with the highest quality milk chocolate, creamy rich caramel, and delicately sweet cashew butter!
After one bite, you just can’t stop! IT’S…THAT…GOOD!!!!!!”
– P28 Foods Facebook Fan Page
Craving pizza on the weekends but don’t want all the grease to damper your summer time diet? Look no further! Check out this awesome healthy pizza recipe from P28 Foods.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ready In: 15 minutes
- 1 P28 Flatbread
- 3 tablespoons favorite pizza or roasted red pepper sauce (should be thick)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 ounces shredded part skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 6 medium eggs
- 2 ounces low sodium turkey bacon, cooked, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Arrange 1-P28 high protein flatbread on a baking tray.
- Evenly & thinly spread either pizza sauce or roasted red pepper sauce (be sure to use a thick variety) over entire flatbread, all the way to the edges, if you don’t go all the way to edges, your edges will get crisp.
- Sprinkle half of the grated parmesan cheese over entire pizza. Sprinkle 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese over the pizza, then using your sauce spoon clear 6 round areas to make a well where you where crack the eggs, having the cheese around the area helps hold the eggs from running off the sides of your pizza, it makes almost like a nest for them. If your eggs are bigger than medium size you may need to reserve some of the whites portion of your egg in a bowl to use for another recipe, if you have too much whites they will run off your pizza. Sprinkle on the bacon evenly over entire pizza. Then top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is browned on top. Cut into 6 portions using your eggs as a guide for portioning so each piece receives an egg. Enjoy while still hot.
Check out all of the P28 Foods here: What’s P28?